Pendry Coatings LLC is able to handle any item and any quantity. We pride ourselves on being able to handle special requests and difficult jobs while still providing a product that will stand up to any scrutiny. Here's some of why we are the place for you to get a quality coating.
Connect with us for all your powder coating needs:
Our facility is equipped to handle any volume and our quality control is top notch.
- We start with a multiple stage, variable speed phosphate pre-treat wash system with a maintained ph level to clean all items allowing for the best powder adhesion possible with no defects.
- We hand scuff all galvanized metal or aluminum for proper pre-treat and powder adhesion.
- We have the ability to chemically strip old powder coat off delicate parts and a controlled paralysis burnoff oven to minimize any risk of damage to your parts.
- We have 3 ovens capable of curing any part you would like coated. Our large batch oven for any item with atypical size or dimmensions and two conveyorized ovens capable of running any length part and any quantity.
We offer a wide array of specialized services to meet your needs.
- We use silicone plugs and high temperature masking tape to cover any threaded holes or other areas you do not want coated which preserves the integrity of the part so as to not render it unusable
- We offer full packing and shipping services to meet your needs. We can pack each part in a cell in its own box, cover it with any material (plastic, paper, etc.), and ship to where you need it.
- We also coat parts that require special considerations for quality concerns (see below).
We focus on a personalized approach to every project. We will work with you to get the job done and get it done the way you want it.
- Our owner is personally involved in every facet of the business and takes pride in delivering a pristine product without any defects.
- We specialize in the niche market, coating parts that require special consideration and procedures. We will develop new, proprietary methods for any part that is difficult to coat with standard procedures along with any special packing instructions
- We do custom color mixing and matching. Check out our powder selection page HERE for more
Our quality control stands up to the gold standard.
We do ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standard tests for:
- D-3359 Adhesion test
- D-3363 Pencil Hardness test
- D-7091-12 Thickness test
- We also have our own thermoprofiling Datapaq to make sure your part is cured correctly.
Call us today for your job: 574.268.2956